This is the General Support's to-do-list. Heavo ho!
Creation and Users & Characters List
- Make sure each creation is checked and up-to-date.
- The rules are valid; based on the books and not too much strict (e.g., asking for too much stuff that isn't necessary)
- Make sure the Users & Characters list is up-to-date.
- Keep track on leveling up users.
- New users start with Beginner Level, with one character slot.
- Level One is achieved after two weeks since first char is created,with 3 char slots (activity must be kept up)
- Level Two is achieved after three weeks since creation of first char, with 6 char slots (activity must be kept up)
- Level Three is achieved after six weeks since creations of first char, with 9 char slots (activity must be kept up)
- Create fancy yet suitable templates for:
- the rules
- the things the admin needs to do when checking the claims
- the Users & Characters list
- More active users and admin team.
Pages that Need Development
Pages Needed to be Completed
- Recode the main page.
- Add all necessary information available about the wiki (introductions, IC leaders, IC and OOC announcements, etc)
- Add links to important pages (Policies, Creation, etc)
- Requesting User Rights
Pages to Develop
- The Institutes (New York and London)
- Fancier templates that are suitable
- Subcategories and locations of each
- Praetor Lupus
- Vampire Clans (Hotel Dumort and [blank])
- London Vampire Clan residence location is in Bleeding Heart Yard, Farringdon, London.
- Seelie Court
- Unseelie Court
- The Gard
- Accords Hall
- Shadowhunter Academy (if possible) with Scholomance (if really possible)
- The Consul (candidates are needed)
- The Inquisitor (candidates are needed)
- Praetor Head (candidates are needed)
- New York Vampire Clan Head
- High Warlock of London
- Downworlder Representatives in Idris (to be chosen by admins)
- More characters (obviously)